Saturday, September 24, 2005

Not blown away after all!

I'm ok!

The most exciting things that happened is that the power flickered on an off during the storm and that the cats got nervous. I don't even have any exciting photos of the storm to show you. It's still windy and rainy here, but we have electricity, water, and internet access. And a heck of a lot of nonperishable food. PB and J sandwiches for days!!!

Now I have to wait for the annoying local news to stop with their 24-hour coverage of the storm so I can watch normal TV. (I missed Survivor on Thursday--grr!)

Thanks for all the good wishes! More later.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay!!! Glad to hear it.

Stoat said...

so glad to hear it!

(i've been offline for a while what with the job finishing & the move. but during the whole Rita buildup, i've been thinking of you and hoping you'd be ok!)

Agnes said...

I am so glad that you didn't have any dramatic storm pics to show! LOL! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're ok :)

amylovie said...

I'm glad to hear that you and yours are OK. Katy came out unscathed as well.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Another "Yay" in the chorus!
Good luck surviving the TV coverage, tho'. Sometimes, that's the toughest part...

Anonymous said...

If you find yourself a copy of Survivor, can you share?

*flutters eyelashes*

GretchenX said...

ok, that serves me for sending you a Knitty message before I check your blog!! Glad everything is OK!

Brutus send purrrrring kitty love!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you all are safe and sound.