Saturday, October 06, 2007

More Morrigan Errors

Another quickie, photoless post.

Morrigan is in the home stretch. I've finished the sleeve increases and am working toward the sleeve cap.

I found two more errors in the pattern.

1) After completing the sleeve increases, the pattern says to repeat rows 19–24 or 7–12 (depending on size) of charts R3 and L3 until the sleeve is the right length. You should repeat rows 17–24 or 5–12 to keep the pattern correct.

2) Row 23 of chart L3 is missing a cable crossing. The position and type of the cable crossing should be obvious to anyone who has gotten that far on the sleeve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm never making Morrigan, but how could I leave your post commentless? Hi Laura!!!!

(Remember this when you're handing out your annual blogfriend awards.)

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see your Morrigan!